8.4.09

Alamak, Forgotten la.

FINALLY, I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!
The flavoured-feelings suddenly dissapeared.
Well done asliza.
Fight against the past.

Hey dude, you don't have to think it twice lah- if you have the effort, you just go and catch the stars, but you're too selfish and too afraid to take the risk. And I would say that "COME ON MAN, THIS IS LIFE!" and now, I can see that you don't even know how to manage your life perfectly, right kan? Well dude, I have my own direction and so called "life in the perfect lane"...
Today is too short and tomorrow, can't even think about the options.
Please, don't talk crap about me and plus, my friends. You got an issue?

Taburan fitnah betul. Dengar ilmu taknak, kata-kata orang nak dengar pula?
Sungguh sempit permikiran anda...

No comments:

Post a Comment