8.4.09

Screaming for intention

Hi peeps :D

Haven't posted any new issues lately....
well, make it straight now.
Neva Mind jinggy.

So peeps, I'm going back to S.A tomorrow since next week is our study break
and i bet it'll be awesome-merrr than before.
Yeah lah, one week holidays ohhh no..no.. two weeks i guess.
My finals will be on 28th of April and I have two weeks to "crack my effin head oh"

8-4-2009- Hilarous and absurd, more to "oh, i had a bad day"....
9-4-2009- Happy Birthday Sir A'bas, our favorite lecturer. Lots of love, from us.

*Submit my final project! Yeay, alhamdullilah I've completed all my drawings and few structure layouts, architecture layouts and etc- that supposed to be in the list and ain't that easy at all mayn. Good job, Little girl!
;D
big smile!


I'm gonna miss my Blaire, Serena and Chuck Bass and Dan Humphrey!
hahaha. Housemates, i bet you must have something in your mind.

loves, asliza.

No comments:

Post a Comment